Loved the spaghetti-hated the clean up!

He pulled off the protective foam to get to 1 Cheerio!
Zeke loves his sandbox.
What we affectionately call "angry eyes".
Zeke is determined to constantly keep us on our toes. After months of anticipation and finally giving up on our behalf, our independant son has decided to give crawling a try. He actually started pulling himself up first and we began to think he was going to skip crawling altogether. Then, last week, he decided to go for it, and we've been running since then. We're amazed at how quickly he's growing. He no longer eats baby food or takes a bottle (very sad for mommy), he has spectacular kisses (which include his 2 teeth) and an infectious laugh! We couldn't love anyone more.



12 comments:
Isn't it fun? Capturing each moment before they outgrow it so quickly! He is precious!
What a cutie pie! Can you tell me what your trick was to get him off baby food? Max still LOVES it and his bottle! Glad to see that you are doing well. Zeke is as cute as ever!
He is so cute I love the sandbox picture that picture is priceless. Isn't it great to see their peronalities come through!
he is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us. we love to see your beautiful family.
I can't wait to see you both NEXT WEEK! :) so soon!!
They grow so fast. I love the first pic..so cute!!
I love that first picture! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Glad to see things are going well -- love you all.
What personality!! Can't wait, we're counting the days.......11 to go! Nana loves you Zeke. Mom start showing him our picture, we want him to know who we are!
Love,
Nana Warta
Oh you guys! Zeke is so adorable! I too, love the sandbox pic! :) What a cutie pie he his! Thanks for all the great pictures!
Love, Sarah H.
First, Sarah, I have to tell you how much I love that song that you have on. I fell in love with it the first time I heard it on the radio. Second, that picture of Zeke and the spaghetti face is wonderful! It made me laugh. We are so excited to get together again! I hope your flight goes well with Zeke. I'm sending prayers your way. Keep us in mind too! Hugs and Kisses...
It was nice being able to talk to you for a few minutes last night, wish it could have been longer.
Can't wait to see you next week!
Love, Valerie
He's getting so big!
The first picture is adorable :)
Post a Comment