This is how I hope the flight goes:)
The big day is almost here. Zeke and I will be leaving around 3:30 am tomorrow (yes it does exist) for California. We're so excited to see all of you CA folks! I am not however too excited about the day of traveling. If you happen to wake in the middle of the night be praying for us. Although Zeke has flown 3 times previous to this ( I think that's minor parent abuse), this will be the first experience for just the 2 of us. Zeke has also tripled his activity level since our last tour of the countryside so it oughta make things even more interesting. Oh yeah one more thing--Zeke has a double ear infection! God loves pushing me to my limits. So maybe I should start over. If you happen to wake in the middle of the night, be praying for the other lucky passengers on our plane:) CA here we come!!



4 comments:
When my son Austin was 11 months old we flew to Germany to live..now that's a long flight all by myself. You both will do great. Kids are amazing. I will be praying for the both of you. I hope the trips safe and well calm..lol :)
We'll be praying for you and Zeke, and the other passengers on the plane. I wish we could come back to Y.C. to visit with you guys. We miss you dearly. Have fun with your family and Ashlie's wedding.
***Update***
Zeke has now developed diarrhea as a side effect to the antibiotic. This is going to be one fun trip!
Oh sweetie! Hang in there! It will be fine! Many prayers going up for you tonight! We ALL had diarrhea on the 14 hour flight home from China... oh I know TMI... but you will survive and just think of everyone waiting to see you guys! I look forward to seeing you!
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment