"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Hey there my little man. Boy, your getting big. Listen, you be a bidg boy and look after mommy for me. Sometimes she gets in trouble when daddies not around. Just one more week and then we'll get to wrestle. I might even let you win this time. I miss you lots little buddy. Give mommy a hug for me. Oh, Buckeye says Hi too, he misses helping you clean-up after breakfast. Remeber God loves you, He told me so, and so does your daddy.
4 comments:
Hey there my little man. Boy, your getting big. Listen, you be a bidg boy and look after mommy for me. Sometimes she gets in trouble when daddies not around. Just one more week and then we'll get to wrestle. I might even let you win this time. I miss you lots little buddy. Give mommy a hug for me. Oh, Buckeye says Hi too, he misses helping you clean-up after breakfast. Remeber God loves you, He told me so, and so does your daddy.
What cute pictures! Zeke is so cute and you guys are awesome parents!
Hi Sarah, drop me your email address when you get a chance to at gmcochrane@comcast.net and I'll send you an invite! Thanks, Melissa
Those pictures are great! He is so cute. I love those teeth pictures! He a great personality.
Post a Comment