

I have the best daddy in the whole world! He is good at lots of things. He's a way better wrestler than my mommy (she squeals too much), he lets me splash in the bathtub, and when mommy's not looking he gives me yummy treats she says are too sugary for me. He's very strong and can lift me way over his head. He tickles me and makes me giggle. He's only been a daddy for 10 1/2 months but I think he's a natural! Sometimes I get mad at him because he won't let me pull the cords on the tv but I think he's doing it because he loves me. Me and my mommy are in California and daddy can't come til next week. I sure do miss him a lot. It's just not the same without him. Today is my daddy's very 1st Father's Day. We celebrated it with mommy last week but I hope he has a good day today too. If you see my daddy tell him I love him and wish him Happy Father's Day.
Zeke



1 comments:
Happy 1st Father's day Joe! Sorry your family was out of town, but hope you have a great day! Zeke is lucky to have you as a Dad!!!
Love, Josh, Valerie, and Braiden
Post a Comment