"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
He is so precious! Abbie was so excited that you had posted new pictures. I enjoy listening to her talk about all of our blog friends....they are like her very best friends! love it! I read her the story and she retells it to whoever will listen! Glad you are enjoying your time in CA!
2 comments:
He is so precious! Abbie was so excited that you had posted new pictures. I enjoy listening to her talk about all of our blog friends....they are like her very best friends! love it! I read her the story and she retells it to whoever will listen! Glad you are enjoying your time in CA!
We have loved spending time with you Zekers. Thanks for sharing your ball with Claire Bear and letting Landon smoother you with affection.
Post a Comment