Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sorry Girls, He's Taken


It's hard to believe that 9 years ago tomorrow my best friend became my husband. Joe truly is my perfect match. Sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself. He provides for our family, leads us, is a wonderful daddy and a terrific best friend. He truly is a dream come true. Happy Anniversary Baby!

13 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow! Nine years. Congratulations you guys. Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe Matt and I are coming up on 6 years. Where does all the time go?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it has been that long already! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! Congratulations on 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun.
God Bless you both today,
Meredith

JustEnoughStuff said...

Congratulations. Hope you make the time to have a great date night. We miss you all.

Hane Family Bolg said...

Congratulations! you guys look so happy in the picture!! Troy and I going to having our 10 year anniversary in June!! Time sure flies by! WE miss you guys. Hope everything is going great in Ohio. Your little man is getting so big!! He is so cute!! Love you guys

Love
The Hane Family

Loren and Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, time has flown. What a beautiful day your wedding was. We are so thankful for both of yours commitment to a Godly marriage! It's hard work sometimes, but great are the rewards and you are a shinning example of God's glory! Hope you have a quiet evening (ha, now that you have a little one under toe) We love you both!
Love,
Mom Warta

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you!
Love, Sarah Houston

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you two had a great day!

Karen Frank said...

Congratulations on 9 years! How awesome! Many more to come on your journey together!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah & Joe,
I still remember your special day and how beautiful you were Sarah and how proud your Mom & Dad were. I still love your dress better than any I've seen and the reception was beautiful too. Glad you are so happy!
Love, Sharon & Max

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

We hope you had a great day celebrating 9 years! We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you! Love the new song!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a special couple!

The Abbe Family Journey said...

Thanks so much...we miss you guys. The meetings are not the same. Yes we are on the IUI Path. It's exciting and scary at the same time..we will need lots of prays. I'm going to add you to my blog site.

emily said...

I can't believe it's been 9 years! it seems like yesterday!
love you guys!
(and i love the new look of the blog)