We made it back to Ohio around 3:00 am this morning. We are tired and jet lagged but we are here and trying to unpack and rest. When I'm sure my eyelids will stay open longer I'll get some pics up. If you haven't already you can see family and wedding pics on Danielle Bryan's blog (see our link list). Good night!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Glad to hear you made it home safely! I miss you tons, can't wait until our next visit!! Give Zeke a hug from Nana Warta!
Love,
Mom, Nana Warta
We are glad you all made it home safe!!
Glad your home safe, can't wait to come see you in October!
What a trip...now back to the routine! I have enjoyed all the pictures on everyone's blogs. Looks like everything was as perfect as it could be!
Post a Comment