Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Zeke!!


Zeke got his first gift when he woke up.

Ready to go to church.

Trying to convince Pastor Dave it's time for gifts.

What do you mean lunch first?

Taking matters into his own hands.

I'll get this open one way or another!

Maybe I'll just charm my way into it!

It's about time!

This is fun!

Wait, that's my new toy!

The cards aren't that exciting dad, let's move on to the good stuff!

Now this is what I'm talking about.

My own Tigers gear.

Yeah, all the presents are open. Maybe now I can play with them.

OOOH, cake time!!

This is great.

Where has this stuff been hiding all my life?

Watch out mom and dad, I'm looking for a fight!

After a nap and ready to go again.

My favorite gift of all-this way cool box!

12 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Happy 1st Birthday Zekers! Hope it was awesome! We miss you!

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Zeke, Happy Birthday to you!

We wish we could have been there to celebrate your 1st Birthday with you. We hope you and your family had a great day!

Kelsey said...

Oh wow! I cant believe how big he is getting!!

Happy Birthday Zeke!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday little guy. Looks like you had lots and lots of fun!!! (Mom & Dad too!)
Love, Jeff & Marj

Jaime said...

Zeke looks so grown up in the picture of Joe and him reading the card. Looks like it was a great day! Happy Birthday Zeke. You are loved more than you will ever know.

JustEnoughStuff said...

Happy Birthday Zeke. I wish we could all have been there to celebrate with you. We miss you all so very much. I hope you enjoyed some of that cake for Hannah & Riley too. They were both excited to see the pictures of your special day.

Karen Frank said...

Happy Birthday Zeke! You are quite the little man! very cute!

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Happy birthday, Zeke! I can't believe that it's been a year already! What an absolute blessing, Sarah and Joe. Just think...who would have thought that any of us would be where we are today...Val, Sarah H., and you and I...incredible. We love you guys!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! Love that icing covered face! :)
Love, Sarah

Brian and Angela said...

Happy 1st birthday, Zeke! Looks like you had a lot of fun. We wish we could have been there to celebrate the day with you. We love and miss you very, very much.
xoxoxoxoxo

emily said...

i can't believe it has been a year! Happy birthday Zeke! Your parents are 2 amazing people. What a spectacular family!

Loren and Kathy said...

Thanks for the great visit last week. The highlight was Friday night when I had Zeke all to myself! We had a great time!
Love,
Mom, Nana Warta