Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Mummy

One morning this week Zeke was a little too quiet. When I went to check on him I found him tping our front bathroom.



I had to sneak off and grab my camera.
When Zeke realized I was watching him he turned around. I think he thought I couldn't see him then!

3 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Too funny! Yes beware of those quiet moments :)

Leah said...

THat is too cute. I always go and take a look at the girls when is real quiet! I love the fact that he thought if he turned around you couldn't see him.So funny!

Brian and Angela said...

Too, cute. Those 1st babies are always the most sneakiest. I just love the way he turned around-If he can't see you then you must not be able to see him! I think he was feeling a bit guilty of the mess.
Thanks for sharing!