"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
you already know how in love I am with these! we really miss you guys.. I wish we could have more down time to spend together, but hopefully sometime in the near future! by the way.. we are in love with the bedspread!! :) I definitely squealed with delight when I saw it! thank you guys for everything!! (you too zekers!)
Yes, it was a fun time and Katelynne did a great job! Why is it that puddgy looks so cute on babies and ugly on adults? Auntie Ashlie has the picture of Zeke's hand under the faucet in her new house! Love Mom, Nana Warta
Great shots Kate!! Hey Sara it was great to see you again!! Your mom said you wanted a family disk, if so i need your address to send it.? Have a wonderful day!!
Sarah, Everytime I look at the picture of your had on Zeke's head I'm amazed.......I see three generations of hands.....they look just like I remeber my mom's when I was a little girl, and then I think of how you use to run your fingers across my hands when we sat in church, on pews,at Bible Baptist when YOU were a little girl! And now they are hands lovingly caressing your own little boy! They are the hands of a mother!! Love, MOM
9 comments:
wow!!! beautiful!!
beautiful!
you already know how in love I am with these! we really miss you guys.. I wish we could have more down time to spend together, but hopefully sometime in the near future! by the way.. we are in love with the bedspread!! :) I definitely squealed with delight when I saw it! thank you guys for everything!! (you too zekers!)
Beautiful pictures! What a happy little man!
Yes, it was a fun time and Katelynne did a great job! Why is it that puddgy looks so cute on babies and ugly on adults? Auntie Ashlie has the picture of Zeke's hand under the faucet in her new house!
Love
Mom, Nana Warta
Great shots Kate!! Hey Sara it was great to see you again!! Your mom said you wanted a family disk, if so i need your address to send it.? Have a wonderful day!!
Sarah,
Everytime I look at the picture of your had on Zeke's head I'm amazed.......I see three generations of hands.....they look just like I remeber my mom's when I was a little girl, and then I think of how you use to run your fingers across my hands when we sat in church, on pews,at Bible Baptist when YOU were a little girl! And now they are hands lovingly caressing your own little boy! They are the hands of a mother!!
Love,
MOM
These pictures are outstanding! Kate sure does have an eye for photography. Sarah these are priceless.
They are gorgeous!
Post a Comment