The lazy days of summer haven't been so lazy around our house. The past week was quite busy but oh so worth it!
After celebrating Zeke's birthday on Sunday we made a special trip on Monday to get Zeke his new "big boy" car seat. His old one was able to hold him up to 30 lb so we waited til he could be turned around to purchase a new one.
On Wednesday my mom came in for a last minute trip. The time went way too fast but we had a great time showing her all the local sites. She had to go back home on Saturday :(
Saturday morning Joe ran in a 5k race. This was his first race and I was so proud of him. He exceeded his goal time and most importantly he finished! Zeke and I were there to cheer him on.
Sunday morning Zeke proudly showed off tooth #3 and #4 arrived on Monday. Today Zeke surprised mommy completely and decided to start walking! I thought it was just a one time deal until he turned around and did it 2 more times throughout the morning.
Time just goes way too quickly!
Nana and Zeke
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Busy Days
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Zeke,
What is this.......why did you have to wait til Nana left. I knew you were way too comfortable standing alone when we were playing on Friday.......I think you've been walking when no one was looking!! Love you tons!
Nana Warta
Congratulations Zeke!!! How exciting! :)
Look out Momma, you're going to be busier than ever!
WOW! 1. Congrats joe! that is outstanding. 2. Visits from grandma/mom are always too short :) 3. Walking is the best! way to go Zeke. before you know it you will be running a 10k with daddy!
WOW! You sure did have a busy week! Way to go Joe! What a great feeling to see him cross the line....I bet you guys made his day! And Zeke...you just want Nana to come back to see you walk huh? love you guys!
Hi Proudfoot family. I found your blog from Angie's. It so nice to be able to peek in on your wonderful family. I praise God for how He is blessing you. Zeke is gorgeous!
Love,
Adam, Karen, Hope and Violet Post
Post a Comment