Being this cute is exhausting!Zeke began smiling at us last week. However, he refuses to smile at anyone but us and definitely not for the camera. Mom spent 15 minutes capturing every moment on film and he only smiled after the flash! He's growing like a weed and we're enjoying all the little moments with him. He and dad are especially enjoying their time on saturdays now that college football is back in season. Go Buckeyes!



4 comments:
What sweet pictures of Zeke. I especially thought the one with Zeke sleeping on Joe was precious. I love seeing all these updates. Even though I see him every week at church, I never get to see how he is growing and learning throughout the week.
Glad you have some time to update your blog with new pics. The smiles must be great! You better bring him on Thursday, so we can see those smiles in person. Valerie.
I saw a smile on your snapfish photos. He was trying to lift his head up while lying on his tummy on the play mat. If you look close enough you can see a one sided grin. I thought it was adorable! The yawn photo was my absolute favorite. He is a handsome fellow. We will come visit you as soon as Bethany gets well. She is still battling the flu. Love you, Zeke! xoxo, Aunt Angie
Love the updates!!! Hope to see Zeke on Thurs! Oh... of course I hope to see you both too! :)
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment