"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
I don't seem to make it to church much these days so it's great to be able to check in and see Zeke growing and SMILING. It still amazes me to see the three of you together. It's a wonderful thing!
We ARE impressed. I almost didn't check your blog today, thinking, "Eh, I'm sure there's nothing new." :) Glad to see you both are enjoying Zeke and all the excitement that comes with being parents. I'll call you Monday.
4 comments:
Zeke is so adorable :)
I'm impressed! :) Zeke is a doll! Love the smiles!!!
Love, Sarah
I don't seem to make it to church much these days so it's great to be able to check in and see Zeke growing and SMILING. It still amazes me to see the three of you together. It's a wonderful thing!
We ARE impressed. I almost didn't check your blog today, thinking, "Eh, I'm sure there's nothing new." :) Glad to see you both are enjoying Zeke and all the excitement that comes with being parents. I'll call you Monday.
Post a Comment