"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
I can't believe how big he is getting. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen all of you, especially Zeke. What a cutie he is! Isn't God so good! Valerie.
P.S. I am proud of you for blogging so many new pictures.
You know... in some of these pictures Zeke really does kind of look a lot like Joe. He is getting so big already. Oh, and please keep the pictures coming. I am enjoying all his little faces.
6 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen all of you, especially Zeke. What a cutie he is! Isn't God so good! Valerie.
P.S. I am proud of you for blogging so many new pictures.
I love his smile!!!! He is a doll! I agree with Valerie...God is good!!!
Love, Sarah H.
I love all the new pictures! He is so amazingly beautiful (HANDSOME...sorry Joe). Zack can't wait to play with him :)
amazing...all the way around!
Thanks for having dinner and spending the evening with us Zeke! Good night & sleep tight!
Love,
Grammama Warta
You know... in some of these pictures Zeke really does kind of look a lot like Joe. He is getting so big already. Oh, and please keep the pictures coming. I am enjoying all his little faces.
Post a Comment