We haven't blogged much cause we've been busy making TONS of memories. First grandma and grandpa Proudfoot came out to meet their new grandson. We had a great visit and can't wait for them to come back in October. After that it was off to the annual Warta family cabin vacation. That was an adventure! Zeke had so much fun he decided to stay up all night and party. We came home the next day. Last week we had a wonderful "welcome home" party. We were overwhelmed by all the guests and love. Thank you everyone! Here's just a few pics of all the exciting events in our life. I hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
More Pictures of the World's Cutest Baby!
We haven't blogged much cause we've been busy making TONS of memories. First grandma and grandpa Proudfoot came out to meet their new grandson. We had a great visit and can't wait for them to come back in October. After that it was off to the annual Warta family cabin vacation. That was an adventure! Zeke had so much fun he decided to stay up all night and party. We came home the next day. Last week we had a wonderful "welcome home" party. We were overwhelmed by all the guests and love. Thank you everyone! Here's just a few pics of all the exciting events in our life. I hope you enjoy!
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Hey, guys! Cute, cute pictures. Zeke is changing everyday it seems. I am glad to hear that life is settling down for the three of you. I enjoyed all the snuggle time I got to have with Zeke at the shower and can't wait to hold him again. Love you all!
Zeke's welcome home party was a blast! I enjoyed seeing you all! He is such a doll! What a loved little boy Zeke is!
Love, Sarah H.
Love the pictures! I was wondering when we'd get another update. :-) Don't worry, I'm all talk...in a few months blogging with be difficult for me too. Keep the pictures coming!
Love,
Auntie Casey
Love the pictures! He'll be smileing in the next set! I can really see him growing. Enjoyed our time @ the cabin....I think Zeke got the youngest baby ever at the cabin award, but he's not the first one to try to party all night! See you soon!
Love,
Mom Grammama Warta
Love the pictures! He'll be smileing in the next set! I can really see him growing. Enjoyed our time @ the cabin....I think Zeke got the youngest baby ever at the cabin award, but he's not the first one to try to party all night! See you soon!
Love,
Mom Grammama Warta
YEAH!! NEW PICTURES! HE IS GETTING SO BIG, WE ARE GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE MAKING A LOT OF MEMORIES. HE REALLY IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY AND YOU GUYS MAKE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!
LOVE,
TROY AND JESSICA
What a beautiful blessing! He is getting so big and I love the blonde hair. Give him a hug and a kiss for me :)
Sarah, I LOVE the photo of you and Zeke at the cabin. It is beautiful! Happy to see you are all doing so good, and really enjoying the little guy. You're in our thoughts! Love, Jaime
DITTOS with the photo of you and Zeke. It is a GREAT photo. One to definitely enlarge to at least an 8 X 10.
Really enjoyed being apart of the baby shower for Zeke.
Thanks for the invite.
Keeping you, Joe and Zeke in our prayers.
Sincerely, Joe & Brenda Luna
Post a Comment