Grandpa and Richard-so sorry for your loss :(
Appalachian State is Joe & Zeke's new 2nd favorite team.
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 12:38 PM
5 comments:
Hey guys great picture, how hard was it to get him to cry, or did you just pinch him?
It's so nice to see all the pictures! Keep blogging... that's OUR connection with the three of you. With Love, The Warta's in NY
It's sad to see all of this buckeye talk on his blog. Can't you see that it's upsetting his little (Wolverine) heart? :)
Ok, maybe not... but you have to admit he does look pretty slick in that M cap. :)
We're so happy for you two, and look forward to meeting him someday.
Hugs from the land near Heav-Ann Arbor,
J&N
Sarah, I can't believe it, Zeke looks like your brother Brian the first 6 months of his life. Serously!! You two always have had alot in common!!!
Love,
Mom, Grammama Warta
Wow, its amazing to read all of this. I hope you remember me from WOL. YOur little one is beautifil so cute. Congrats, how are you doing? I see you are raising your son as a Buckeye the only way to go! How are you both doing? I take it your are still in Cali.Wow i would love to hear from you and catch up on everything feel free to email me any time, here is my email address it is tanyaw@steelwarehouse.net my work that is the only one i check now a days.
Congrats though he is just adorable
Post a Comment