Friday, October 31, 2008

Sometimes You Have to Kiss a Lot Frogs...


Before you meet your prince(s)


















9 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

It looks like your frog likes that sucker! Hope you had a fun night!

The Abbe Family Journey said...

How cute!!

JustEnoughStuff said...

Zeke looks very cute. For a second, Ryan and I thought that you took that picture in front of your fireplace at your Gridley church. It looks almost identical.

Sarah said...

Cutest frog I ever saw! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable frog. Zeke looks so grown up!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Zeke looks adorable. Love seeing pics of him walking.

Brian and Angela said...

Zeke- You make a cute frog and you sure are going to make one handsome prince when you grow up.
I love You!
Auntie Ang

Matt + Ash said...

Hey guys! Just so you know, we got your checks in the mail, we will do that no problem. The house is doing great! We miss all three of you so much. I was going to e-mail you but I have a new e-mail and I can't open my old inbox to find your address. confusing huh? well my new emails is aithurburn@hotmail.com in case you need it. love you guys!!

Loren and Kathy said...

I can't wait to kiss that little frog! Hope to see you this week!
Luv,
Nana Warta