"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
We miss you guys already too! We had a great time and hope to see you again soon!
Like the look of your new page. I will hopefully get the rest of the pictures up today. Really it all depends if I can stay awake long enough to do anything tonight!
Zeke is catching up to Braiden rather quickly! I get to see Braiden rather often on the playground while dropping off/picking up the kids. Zeke is tall! I am so glad you had a great visit.
2 comments:
We miss you guys already too! We had a great time and hope to see you again soon!
Like the look of your new page. I will hopefully get the rest of the pictures up today. Really it all depends if I can stay awake long enough to do anything tonight!
Zeke is catching up to Braiden rather quickly! I get to see Braiden rather often on the playground while dropping off/picking up the kids. Zeke is tall! I am so glad you had a great visit.
Post a Comment