Happy Birthday sweetheart! I hope you have a wonderful day and feel as special as we know you are.
Love, Sarah & Zeke
Love, Sarah & Zeke
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 7:33 AM
7 comments:
Happy Birthday "OLD MAN" wish we were ther to throw you another suprise party!!! HAve a great day!
The Anders Family
happy birthday Joe...and almost sarah!
Happy Birthday Joe!
Happy Birthday Joe! Hope you're having a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! It was great talking to you tonight!
Love,
Mom Warta
Happy Birthday Joe & Sarah! I hope you both had a fun time celebrating your special days together.
Happy Birthday Joe & Sarah! :) Miss you both!...
Love, The Houston Family
Post a Comment