We had another wonderful weekend with visitors. This time it the gang from Buffalo made the trip to see us. The weather was a bit chilly but the scenery was perfect for a walk. We took a walk in the local park, went to our church's Chili Cookoff and introduced Matt and Jaime to Settlers of Catan ( I think they're hooked!). It was a great weekend. Thanks for making the drive guys.
Thanks for the lift Uncle Matt!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Mya and Emily Came to Visit
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Great pictures! The one of Emily is perfect! Yes, we are hooked on the game. We ordered it last night. Now we're anxiously awaiting people to play with us! Thanks again for the great weekend. I wish it could have lasted longer, but you know the saying, "all good things must come to an end". My complaint, it ends too quickly! Our drive back home was gorgeous! I love the falls here!
You took a great photo of Emily. Hard to believe tomorrow she'll be 1 year old.
I'm glad everyone was able to get together for a family visit. You all are in our prayers.
I so enjoyed our conversation this week. I looked forward to the next one. Your fall is so beautiful! I love seeing the two families together, the smiles and the laughter on all your faces. Miss you all!
I can't wait to start visiting everyone! Everything looks so colorful. I just missed the peak of the season in Baltimore by 2 weeks, bummer! Zeke is growing up so fast, love the picture of him pushing Mya! I'm so glad everyone had so much fun! Hope to see you soon!
Luv,
Mom,
Nana Warta
Post a Comment