Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growing Up is Exhausting!


Zeke has just started going from 2 naps a day down to 1. Although he insists he no longer needs a morning nap (he lays in bed playing with Elmo for 30+ minutes) it's a looong haul to lunch. This past week he's fallen asleep twice during lunch and once at dinner. It's so cute to watch him eat with his eyes closed. He tries so hard to stay awake but he can only fight it for so long.

3 comments:

emily said...

too cute...soph will be 3 next month and still has a hard time making it through lunch sometimes!

Leah said...

So sweet I know the feeling.He is so cute!

Brian and Angela said...

How precious! I remeber when Hailey & Bethany as infants fell asleep on the bathroom floor while I was running their bath water. It makes you wonder...who is really in charge?