"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Love the pictures guys. Keep them coming. We really wish we could have been there to see him before we left. Maybe that would make us miss him more though?
He is so very precious, guys. I can't wait to see him soon. I heard that Zeke made his first visit to the firehouse to see Uncle Brian today. He made a good impression! See you soon.
Yes, Zeke, Mom and.....Gramamma went to the firehouse today! I was blessed with one of those moments a mother treasures forever. I was able to watch my fireman son gently work on his nephew's car seat so he would be safe. Both Brian & Sarah were quite intense in what they were doing.....brought back tender memories of play days in the dirt pile at the side of the house we first owned. A treasure forever! Thanks for the special day! Love, Mom, Gramamma Warta
Sarah and Joe, I am so happy for you both. No couple deserves it more!! You are such wonderful people and will be the best parents because you've wanted this for so long. He is beautiful!! Absolutely perfect. Enjoy your new addition.. Best wishes, Amber
I knew it wouldn't be long before he was decked out in Buckeye apparel. What a cutie!!! Speaking of Buckeye, how does he think of his new little brother? XOXO, Auntie Casey
Hey guys, I was just shcecking to see if you had posted anything new. Mya was really into watching "Box and the Hound" and then she heard the music on your blog. She started saying, "See Joe and Sarah's baby". She thinks he's crying in one of the photos. She really likes him, even from here. Hope you're all taking care. It's rough in the begining, but it only gets better... day by day. Love, Jaime
10 comments:
oh my word.
I am in love!
I miss him again already!
Hope all is going well and you are all getting lots of sleep. See you soon. Valerie.
Love the pictures guys. Keep them coming. We really wish we could have been there to see him before we left. Maybe that would make us miss him more though?
At any rate, we hope to meet him before too long.
He is so very precious, guys. I can't wait to see him soon. I heard that Zeke made his first visit to the firehouse to see Uncle Brian today. He made a good impression! See you soon.
Yes, Zeke, Mom and.....Gramamma went to the firehouse today! I was blessed with one of those moments a mother treasures forever. I was able to watch my fireman son gently work on his nephew's car seat so he would be safe. Both Brian & Sarah were quite intense in what they were doing.....brought back tender memories of play days in the dirt pile at the side of the house we first owned. A treasure forever!
Thanks for the special day!
Love,
Mom, Gramamma Warta
Love that picture! We hope to see you next week...? and maybe see Zeke too!?
Love, Sarah
Sarah and Joe, I am so happy for you both. No couple deserves it more!! You are such wonderful people and will be the best parents because you've wanted this for so long. He is beautiful!! Absolutely perfect. Enjoy your new addition..
Best wishes, Amber
I knew it wouldn't be long before he was decked out in Buckeye apparel. What a cutie!!! Speaking of Buckeye, how does he think of his new little brother?
XOXO,
Auntie Casey
Hey guys, I was just shcecking to see if you had posted anything new. Mya was really into watching "Box and the Hound" and then she heard the music on your blog. She started saying, "See Joe and Sarah's baby". She thinks he's crying in one of the photos. She really likes him, even from here. Hope you're all taking care. It's rough in the begining, but it only gets better... day by day.
Love, Jaime
"My son" ... don't those words just make your heart feel like it will burst with joy?? Congratulations once again!!
Post a Comment