Monday, July 23, 2007
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
12 comments:
Zeke must be sleeping for you to get all of this blogging done :)Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait to see Zeke again.
We are so happy for you guys. Zeke is such a handsome little guy and we can't wait to see how he grows. Congratulations and we can't wait to see him again.
We are so thrilled for you both and can't wait to meet the little guy. Richard (Maddalena) said that he is really cute! We love you and are excited for this new journey in your lives and for being able to experience it with you.
Joe and Sarah,
Your hearts must be filled with such joy! We are sure every time you look into his little face, you are just in awe. God is so good!
In looking back over your blog from the beginning, you have touched so many people with your words of faith, hope and love.
Zeke has the best parents that God could have provided. Remember to thank him daily for this gift. We can't wait to see him grow up in your loving family and see him one day dedicated to GOD. What a joy it will be. We will continue to pray for your family daily. May god bless. Steve and Pam Tennis
I love this little boy and I can't wait to see him tomorrow! hope you guys are getting at least a little rested! see ya soon! love you both. ash.
correction..
love you ALL. :)
What a journey the past two weeks have been for Dad & I! When you first shared your excitement about a possiable match, after you left Dad & I wondered if we were up to the possiable pain that could go with this. Saying "goodby" to Matt, Jaime, & Mya was all consuming! Did God understand that we needed to renew before we could walk through this dissappointent with you & Joe? I'll never forget your response Sarah when Dad suggested you take each step cautously, you replied, "I choose to enjoy THIS moment & be happy even if it is short lived. I pray that I will always remember that advice! And here we are!! You will never know how special Sunday morning was when you called @ 7:00 a.m in a panic because Zeke was not eating......to be able to spend that time with just you, Zeke & myself while everyone was in church will always be one of the treasures in my heart! Yes, he was fine, trust your motherly instince, you and Joe are going to be wonderful parents!! We have a amazing God that is so full of "grace"! See you tomorrow, I love being able to help!
Love,
Mom Grammama Warta
I am so filled with joy as I see your son! He is perfect, in every way! I am praying for you and if you need anything...maybe a babysitter!!! :) ... please let us know! We love you all & are so excited for you! We can't wait to meet Zeke!
Sarah, Glenn & Daniel
God is so faithful!!! We are so excited for the two of you. It is amazing that God gives us his children for a season to care for and train up to love and honor Him. What a blessing for Zeke to have parents like you to love and care for him. Congratulations!
Doesn't love have a whole new meaning? Love is something I know you have both felt for each other but not until someone places that baby in your arms, instantly it changes...for each other and your son, your precious gift from God. Not until you go "through" this, can anyone describe to you or can you describe the full grace of Gods love that you feel in these moments. This is your journey now as a family. Welcome to the club...you are going to be fantastic. It goes by fast enjoy everything. I know you are lucky to have Zeke but Zeke is blessed to have you both for a Mom and Dad.
I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet your little blessing.
All my love,
Laurie Whalin
He is precious!
Sarah and Joe,
I am so excited for you two! My eyes are full of tears...this has been a long road. To see how you praise God for all He has taught you through it is very humbling. I want to hop on a plane and come hold Zeke and celebrate with you. Chris and I will be praying for you...and hope to be out to visit soon...keep the pictures coming and give him a kiss for me.
Love, Laurie Finchum
Post a Comment