Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Summer Fun!

We've been thoroughly enjoying our summer playtime. Last week we went to a Kenny Chesney concert with my sister and her boyfriend and enjoyed fireworks with my family. On monday we got a view of our home from the air. Our good friend took us on a very safe tour in his 4 passenger plane. I have to admit I was a wee bit nervous but we had a great time. Here's some pics.

Eric and Joe safely on the ground.

Uncle Joe and Mya enjoying the fireworks.


Ready for Kenny!






4 comments:

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Just wanted to let you know that you two are CRAZY for going up in that plane!!! Glad you both made it back on the ground safely.

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

P.S. I also love this new song my Mercy Me. Good choice for your blog.

Brian and Angela said...

Great sermon, Joe! I think every soul in the sanctuary was touched in one way or another. Brian and I agree that today was one of your best sermons. Brian saw the plane on your blog and is getting excited about going up in the plane with you soon.

Anonymous said...

That was one of matt and I's favorite nights with the two of you! Oh the memories.. (I'm sure you can imagine the few I am thinking of right now) :) Anyways just know that you both have been such a blessing in our lives and we can't wait for all the fun times ahead.. I love you both and pray for you daily.
love always, ash.