You may notice a new video in our sidebar. I have added Mark Schultz's video "Everything To Me". Mark was placed in an adoptive family by his birthmother and wrote this song as a tribute to her. This Saturday, May 10th, is Birthmother's Day. I am grateful each and every day for Zeke's birthmother and the unselfish decision of love she made to place her son in our arms.
P.S. You'll need to pause the music playlist to hear the video accurately.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Everything To Me
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thank you for sharing this song! I too, will be thinking and praying for my daughter's birth Mother this Sat. She has given us the most amazing gift....
What a touching song.... I will have to "borrow" it & put it on my blog too! :)
Love & Miss you guys!!!
Sarah Houston
Thanks for sharing the history behind this song. I have always loved it. It reminds me of my growing up. Keagan just loved his Ohio State t-shirt. He will have something to remind him of his favorite Uncle Joe. Can't wait to see you all!
Oops I should clarify! The top picture with Joe and the push mower is our yard. The remainder of the pics are at Joe's parents house. They have graciously allowed us to use a corner of their garden for our summer crops. Unfortunately the John Deere mower even belongs to Karen and Stacy!
Hello there! What beautiful family you have. We have such a wonderful God! I spyed on your blog.LOVE it. So good to "see" you. You havent changed at all. How old are you now 20?! Heehee.
Take care!
Post a Comment