"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
He is an absolute doll! His personality shines right through the pictures! Abbie...my little blogger..talks about all the kids on our friends blog like she's known them all her life! She saw this before I did and shouted to me that I needed to come see new pictures of her friend! I love it!
Hi Sarah, Wow he is to cute! I just can't get over how quickly he is growing. It is amazing. It is such a blessing to be able to see the pictures of him even though you are far away. Have a great day, Meredith
I can't believe how big Zeke is getting! He is such a doll! :) I love the opening song on here... It is a favorite of mine! I had to add it to my playlist! :) When are you all heading this way? June I think??? Love, Sarah H.
5 comments:
He is an absolute doll! His personality shines right through the pictures! Abbie...my little blogger..talks about all the kids on our friends blog like she's known them all her life! She saw this before I did and shouted to me that I needed to come see new pictures of her friend! I love it!
A little cowboy! So cute! Oh, and I love the couch in the background. Hope you guys are doing wonderful.
Hi Sarah, Wow he is to cute! I just can't get over how quickly he is growing. It is amazing. It is such a blessing to be able to see the pictures of him even though you are far away. Have a great day, Meredith
I am glad to see that Zeke is finally getting to enjoy his horsey!
I am glad June is coming up around the corner too!
See you soon!
I can't believe how big Zeke is getting! He is such a doll! :) I love the opening song on here... It is a favorite of mine! I had to add it to my playlist! :) When are you all heading this way? June I think???
Love, Sarah H.
Post a Comment