Zeke's favorite part of the day is when his daddy comes home. He and daddy love to wrestle on the floor while mommy makes dinner. Daddy doesn't scream so loud when he gets a handful of hair!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love the pictures. These are just priceless moments, aren't they?!
Priceless, I have to ask though how long does Zeke have to wait for his Daddy to come back home. 2-3 hours! ha ha ha, See Joe I can still give you a hard time all the way from California. -Josh
Priceless, I have to ask though how long does Zeke have to wait for his Daddy to come back home. 2-3 hours! ha ha ha, See Joe I can still give you a hard time all the way from California. -Josh
Hey guys, I NEVER blog b/c I rarely have access to a computer, but I love checking in on you guys when I get the chance. I would love to give you a call and see how things are going. Could you email me your #? lauriefinchum@yahoo.com
I wish I could come over and help you finish getting settled in...I'm praying for you guys. Sorry Zeke had to go through all that! You all too:( Hope to talk to you soon. Love you guys!
Thinking about you guys! It is setting in that you are really gone and it stinks big time. Okay vacation is over, COME BACK!
Talk to you soon!
Well, Sarah, if you're anything like me, when daddy comes home it's your favorite part of the day too! Can't wait to visit with the three of you! Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment