Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chick Magnet





Some friends at the church just got in some baby chicks last week. We used it as a photo op for Easter pictures. Zeke loved the chicks and their bunny but he refused to look at the camera and smile. Oh well, it was fun anyway!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey looks so cute! I just love him in his Easter outfit!!! Even though he didn't smile, his pictures are priceless. I love the one of him looking at the egg. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I can not get over how fast he is growing! I remeber meeting him for the first time and when I held him thinking he was so tiny and now he is a little man. What fun memories you are capturing on film!
God Bless, Meredith

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Zeke looks so cute in his outfit. Won't be long and he will be walking! Time is goign by way to fast. We miss you guys! Braiden says hi Joe, Sarah, and Zee (Zeke)

Loren and Kathy said...

The memories came flooding back!! Zeke looks so much like his Uncle Brian did at that age....it's incredible! I'll have to show you pictures when you come home in June! Gods gifts are far beyond our imaginations! It's a blessing watching you be mom & dad! Love you tons!
Love,
Mom, (Nana) Warta

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

WE MISS YOU!

Brian and Angela said...

I agree, time is going by so very fast. Zeke is prayed for every meal/bed time by Bethany that he gets better soon. She can't grasp that God already made him better. She just misses him dearly and so do all of us! Have a great Easter!
We love you guys!