Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The New Sled


I haven't had any daycare kids since last Wednesday so we've been taking advantage of some family time. Joe and I got away to a B&B on Sunday night. It was a wonderful opportunity to relax and enjoy being together without the interruptions of life and a 2 year old. Yesterday we took Zeke to the park to try out his new sled. I think he actually enjoyed the ride to the park better than the hills :) He gets his adventurous spirit from me!

2 comments:

Brian and Angela said...

Cool sled, Zeke! Guess what? If mom & dad say that it is O.K. you can stay up until midnight tom. night. Happy New Year! All our love!

Loren and Kathy said...

Love the picture.......they look so retro, you just have to adjust the color to make them look "old"!
Luv,
Nana Wart