We have had the most wonderful week of Christmas celebrations. We have emjoyed time with friends and family and some much needed rest and relaxation.
The fun began on the 23rd when we got together with Joe's parents and brothers and exchanged gifts and shared dinner. Zeke seemed a little overwhelmed at times but he had a BLAST!!

Can I go now mommy?

At times Zeke and Logan were more interested in each other's gifts than their own :)



Daddy and Zeke ready to deliver goodies to the neighbors on Christmas Eve. Yes, Zeke put his hat on by himself and no he didn't want anyone to help him "fix it".

I probably could've got a better picture of the cookie brigade, but I didn't want to put on all my snow clothes :)

After the deliveries it was time for a snowman.


Still insisting he didn't need help with that hat!

As you can tell we didn't exactly have a blizzard come through, but the boys still managed to put together a respectable Frosty.


We told Zeke if he wore his tie he could open a present before we left for church (yep, there's good parenting for you).

He wasn't so excited when he discovered it was PJs!





It's 11 pm on Christmas Eve does he look ready for bed?!?

Yep, it's about 6:30 am and that is chocolate on his face!




Joe did something very special this year. After what I thought were all the presents had been unwrapped, he pulled out 2 more, one for me and one for Zeke. Zeke was THRILLED to receive his Buzz Lightyear. It's his newest favorite character but was not something I had purchased for him.

I was very surprised to receive this beautiful bike! I can't wait to take Zeke riding this spring!

Some assembly required!

Even Buckeye enjoyed relaxing.


GGma and GGpa got Zeke a sled...we tried it out today-pics to come.

Getting to know cousin to be Ethan.




3 comments:
Chocolate faces on Christmas morning is exceptable in our book. I am so glad to hear that you and Joe got away for some much needed time together. Enjoy the snow!
What a perfect snowman! We've been living in snow country for two years now and have yet to make a snowman. It's not that we don't want to. It's not that we don't have time. This snow DOES NOT WORK. Let me tell you... it's disappointing for all of us. Zeke looked so handsome in his Christmas attire. Glad to hear you guys had a great Christmas! We thought of you. ~Jaime
Sarah, we must be sisters, cause we bought the same Christmas boxes. :) Love the pictures! Miss you guys very very much (especially mr. zeekers!)
Post a Comment