Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Since Mom is sooooooooo busy... here is what I have been up to.

I helped marry off uncle Nick. My favorite part was the dancing!


I got rid of that baby bed and now I sleep in a "Big Boy" bed.


I cook pizza (thanks uncle Matt and aunt Jaime for the recipe), cinnamon rolls, and biscuits.



I also helped dad train for his half ironman. He couldn't have done it with out me as his coach.


I also built a fence for Buckeye so he won't run in the road.


I also have learned how to go potty in the big boy potty, and I love to wear "Big Boy pants". I help mom everyday in her daycare and even help clean the house. When I get another chance I will post, but mommy says I have to go now.

2 comments:

Brian and Angela said...

Zeke- You are growing up to be such a BIG boy! It looks like you are a big help to mommy and daddy, too.
Sarah- It was so good to here from you. I hope you have a great visit with mom & dad and a wonderful birthday. We love and miss you guys a ton!

Unknown said...

Love the post! So glad to hear Zeke is taking care of the family :). Thanks for the update!