I've enjoyed blogging although at times it can be somewhat time consuming. Last week however it became much harder as our laptop pooped out! I apologize for the recent blogging "silence". My blogs may be a bit slow until we are able to get a new computer. I promise to keep you updated as frequently as I can. Here's what we've been up to for the past couple of weeks:
Last weekend we attended the local fair. Zeke loved all the sites and of course I enjoyed the food! This past weekend we took a little roadtrip and visited my brother Matt and his family in Buffalo NY. They were wonderful hosts and we were able to take in several sites while we were there. Thanks Matt and Jaime!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Blogging Just Got More Difficult
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Thanks for the update! I love seeing all the pictures of Zeke walking around. We miss you guys big time, but October will be here before we know it!
So glad to see your pictures! We're missing you already. Sure was great having you all!
The kiddos are back in school,we are all still adjusting which means blogging is a low priority. Glad to see some recent photos and to hear of your visit with Matt, Jaime & the girls'. Love you all!
My computer hasn't pooped out and I haven't updated my blog either.......life just get crazy! Love the pictures and updates though! Give Zeke a hug from Nana!
Love,
Mom (Nana Warta)
We have missed you on the blog! Glad you guys had a good visit with Matt and Jaime! Fun for the cousins to get to see each other...and for the parents too!
so good to see an update! We were missing you guys :) Blogging has been a tad hard for us too. :(
Post a Comment