This weekend Matt, Jaime, Mya and Emily came for a visit. We had a great time and all enjoyed the beautiful weekend. We spent most of our time outside. Zeke loved having the girls around and was so pooped out he went to bed at 6:30 tonight!
Zeke and Emily playing together.



6 comments:
Glad to see that you guys are able to get together. You all feel soooo far away!
That is so great that you can see each other!
You KNOW I love the picture! I just don't want to know about Matt and his crazy kite flying!!! I love seeing the cousins together! Can't wait til June!!
Love,
Nana, Mom Warta
How fun! All the kids are beautiful and growing fast! Glad you were able to get together! Have to say that matt reminds me of Brian...crazy boys!
So... have you seen Mya's red sunglasses? We haven't had them since we left you all. I'll have to check under our seats in the car. Sure had fun with you guys! I LOVE your kite picture. That came out great!
I haven't been checking up on the blogs lately, just too pooped by the end of the day! I was so happy to see all the "out-of-state" cousins together. I bet you had a blast together. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Post a Comment