"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Looks like Zeke is thinking about taking a few steps?! I have to agree with Kelsey, he's grown so much and he's got those big beautiful blue eyes. See you in June!
Wow, Zeke is getting so close to walking! Where has time gone? He will have to show off all of his new tricks in June when you visit. I miss you guys so much. Love you tons!
4 comments:
His eyes are beautiful and he's getting so big!!
Miss you guys!
Looks like Zeke is thinking about taking a few steps?! I have to agree with Kelsey, he's grown so much and he's got those big beautiful blue eyes. See you in June!
Wow, Zeke is getting so close to walking! Where has time gone? He will have to show off all of his new tricks in June when you visit. I miss you guys so much. Love you tons!
So sweet.... now I need more! Keep these pictures coming! :)
Love, Sarah H.
Post a Comment