Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Taking Matters Into My Own Hands






Mommy says I have to wear a hat outside.
Buckeye and I love to watch daddy mow on Saturdays.

If I really want a toy nothing can stop me!



Mommy says she loves my laugh!
I like to make her smile!

Hi everyone it's Zeke! I decided that since my mommy has dropped the blogging ball I would take matters into my own hands and let you know what I've been doing. It's been sunny and warm here (cept yesterday and today). The man on tv said it's warmer than it normally is this time of year. Mommy says it's because we brought the sunshine from California.
I've been keeping mommy on her toes. I got my very first tooth this week. Mommy said she wanted to take a picture so she could share it with everyone but I told her "no way Jose!" She keeps trying but I'm not gonna let her. It's more fun this way.
I like to keep secrets from mommy. She doesn't know it but I can do a lot more than she thinks I can. I'm almost crawling. When mommy's not looking I get up and crawl backwards and go from my tummy to sitting until I get what I want. I don't like mommy to know what I can do because it's much easier to lay on the floor and yell until she comes and gets me. She tries to tell me to do it myself but I just yell louder and eventually she helps me. I'm actually way more interested in standing up. Mommy lets me stand and hold onto the furniture. I keep trying to move over to the other pieces of furniture but my legs are really heavy! I'm also trying to figure out how to pull myself up so I can do it when mommy's not looking (I like to surprise her!).
Mommy and daddy are teaching me how to wave bye-bye. I like that one cause I get to smack them in the head and they think it's just cause "I'm learning".
Only having 1 tooth hasn't stopped me from eating just about anything I can put into my mouth. I love my O's, (Cheerios) grammies, cooked peas, carrots, cottage cheese and anything on mom's plate. Mommy says I'm growing up way too fast. But she tells God thank you for me everyday.
Uh-oh! Mommy just figured out that I'm not napping :) Gotta go. Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

JustEnoughStuff said...

What sweet pictures. Zeke is getting big fast. It looks like you guys are having nice weather. I wish we would have brought some California sun with us to Oregon. We are still getting snow. Can you believe it? I'm ready for spring now. We haven't had to mow our lawn once since we moved here in February. Your lawn looks extremely green. I'm a little jealous. I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing well and we miss you all lots. Hannah says to tell Zeke hi for her.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Zeke...gotta keep them on their toes! Keep up the good work!

Brian and Angela said...

Zeke, Mommy forgot to tell you that the sun will shine wherever you are because you are the sunshine in her eyes! We love you so very very much! I can't wait to see you soon!
Love, Auntie Ang

Brenda and Joe Luna said...

Sarah, (I mean Zeke)
I really like what you wrote. It was so much fun reading it. I think a "childs writing" is alot more fun and interesting reading than what parents will write. So... I'm looking forward to hearing from you again. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well in Ohio. I saw your photos when you were visiting with your cousins Mya and Emily, (you luck guy). I wish I could have been there too. Looks like it was a very fun day. Isn't family GREAT! Zeke, be a good boy to Mommy and Daddy, they Love you very much. Let them see you crawl once in awhile, It will give them a BIG SMILE on their faces. Remember to Smile back at them, It Brings Joy to their hearts. Take Care, Brenda (Mya's and Emily's gramma)