When we were struggling through our infertility journey a special friend told me that I should "expect a miracle". Of course I assumed that miracle would be God allowing me to conceive our long awaited child. I've since then realized the miracle was the change God was doing in my life and heart.
Our journey has introduced us to some of our closest friends, those who shared the journey with us. These children are "miracle" children as well. With the exception of one, each of these beautiful children have made their way to their forever families in the past year.
Praise the Lord for the amazing miracles He gives us every day!



3 comments:
I love this picture! My mom said Zeke is soooooooooooooooooo cute! I said "I KNOW!"
I have heard this story so many times, but seeing this photo puts a whole new meaning to the term "miracle babies". Thanks for sharing this intimate part of your journey with us.
Angela
I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on the adoption of Zeke being finalized! I can't wait to hear the details of your court experience. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment