"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Joe way to go, a true man of your word!!! But I have to wonder about about the state of your common sense. Can't wait to see you preach with that hair do. GO LSU !!! Josh
Thanks for sharing, and a great chuckle this morning at church. Thank you so much for your wisdom and faithfulness even in times of uncertainty. Know that you are a blessing to us even though we don't know you well. Thank you again!
Just wondering... What would of happened if your team won, Joe? How come your hair didn't turn a pretty yellow, Sarah?! How does Joe's hair look now that it's growing out? Have a great day!
4 comments:
Joe way to go, a true man of your word!!! But I have to wonder about about the state of your common sense. Can't wait to see you preach with that hair do.
GO LSU !!! Josh
Oh my!!!! I am at a loss for words! Thanks for the smile! :) It kind of matches the color of the walls!
Love, Sarah H.
Thanks for sharing, and a great chuckle this morning at church. Thank you so much for your wisdom and faithfulness even in times of uncertainty. Know that you are a blessing to us even though we don't know you well. Thank you again!
Just wondering...
What would of happened if your team won, Joe?
How come your hair didn't turn a pretty yellow, Sarah?!
How does Joe's hair look now that it's growing out?
Have a great day!
Post a Comment