Thursday, October 18, 2007

Family Photos







A few weeks ago we spent some time taking family photos. I was very pleased with the results. Danielle Bryan did them and I think she did a great job! Here's just a couple of my favorites.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always checking your blog to see if you have anything new up and I was excited to see a couple new pics :) Zeke is such a cutie! Thanks for having a blog to show him off to all of us!

Love, Shawna

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

I love the pictures! Looks like Zeke is starting to grow hair? :)

Kelsey said...

Your family pictures are very cute!

Amy said...

We are always checking in on your blog and it's about time I said "hi". Love the pictures. Danielle is a very close friend of mine and I think she did an amazing job on your photos. Congrats on the newest addition to your family. He is ADORABLE! God is SO good! :)

emily said...

You guys are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.