Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Boy


Zeke is now laughing outloud and "telling stories". We have more fun together everyday!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

He's so cute! I enjoy seeing the new pictures of him!

Stephanie said...

Hey just keeps getting cuter with each post!

Stephanie Weniger

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Love it!
Auntie Casey

Loren and Kathy said...

I love to see Zeke laugh, lights up the room & our hearts!
Love,
Mom, Grammama Warta

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

I can't believe how much he has changed in just these last few weeks! I hope to see him tomorrow at Sarah's shower.

Ryan & Holly said...

What a sweet picture of Zeke. He is such a cutie.

Stephanie said...

I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks!

Brian and Angela said...

He is so adorable! Mom's right he does light up a room with his smile. I love the way he snuggles up to whomever is holding him. He is very precious.
Love,
Aunt Angie