
I know I'm a little behind on my blogging. It's a little different with a little one around. We've been spending a lot of time playing together and are currently enjoying a visit from Grandma and Grandpa P. from Ohio. Here's a few pics that I could get together while Zeke sleeps :)



9 comments:
:) I love the pictures! I loved meeting Zeke even more last night! He is precious and truly a gift from God! Sarah, just as precious as meeting Zeke, was seeing you lovingly hold that sweet boy! I am so happy for you all! Cherish every moment... it goes by all too fast! We love you!
Sarah H.
Thank you for finally posting new pictures, however seeing the real thing in person this week (twice!) was even better. He's such a beautiful gift and I hope you are enjoying every second...even when he's pooing on you in public :)
I can't wait to hold him at the cabin. For now, the pictures are great! I can't get over how much Zeke reminds me of Uncle Cody as a baby. He is so precious, Joe and Sarah. I am so incredibly happy for the two of you. The three of you make a beautiful family. Love you all! Ang
He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him in person. I hope you are having fun with your family. Laurie
Joe and Sarah,
He is SO cute! I love them when they are sleeping. They look like little angels! (not that they aren't angels when they are awake)I am so happy for you guys! He is just to cute for words!
Hi Joe and Sarah
Zeke is very handsome! I am so excited for you guys and love looking at all the pictures. Enjoy every minute, they are truly gifts from God.
christy
I am enjoying your blogspot so much. I know you are busier now and that is okay. So many people have prayed for this for so long, that we understand your change of priorities. Enjoy each day with this little one. God gave him to you and He will enable you to fulfill the role He has given you. The new pictures are precious. He is truly an answer to prayer. We continue to pray for your family. I can't wait to see you all together.
Karen Crawford
Dear Sarah and Joe, I am so happy for you. I will miss seeing Sarah at school, but I know she is loving every minute she has with Zeke. I got to spend time with my grandson this summer. He is ten now, and very active. His mother is a doll and we are so glad God put her in our lives. God bless you. Love, Paula McBride
Sarah, thanks for bringing Zeke by the luncheon at school today, I know you brought him for others to see, but grandma loved being able to show him off too! I'll miss not seeing you at work this year, and our monthly lunch dates....we'll have to continue them when life setttles for you! I cherish the couple of hours I got to let Zeke sleep on my chest in the recliner @ the cabin while you took a much needed nap! Little events are priceless!
Love,
Mom, Grammama Warta
Post a Comment