My heart has been so heavy as I wait. It seems there are so many long days and I lose hope easily. What an encouragement to read in scripture where David "a man after God's own heart", had moments when he too felt as though God had forgotten him.
Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O Lord, you
hear my voice; in the morning I
lay my requests before you and
wait in expectation.
Psalm 6:3
My soul is in anguish.
How long, O Lord, how long?
Psalm 13
How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?
Look on me and answer, O Lord my God
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord for he has been good to me.
Psalm 62:1-2
My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
P.S.-Thanks Stephanie for the encouragement!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Scripture always says it best...
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not dispair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! He will not be overdue a single day!" -Habakkuk 2:3
You're not alone. We are here waiting with you.
You are welcome ...
Post a Comment