Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Know a Woman



I know a woman who is beautiful
I know a woman who is strong
I know a woman who loves the Lord
I know a woman who loves her child
I know a woman who has a dream
I know a woman who has a future
I know a woman of character
I know a woman of sacrifice
I know a woman who chose life
I know a birthmother

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thinking of you today! This is really sweet... did you write this? Many prayers being offered up for the two of you, your future child and their birthparents. ((hugs))
Love, Sarah

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful ... I know three such women who blessed me with my three precious children. I SO look forward to the day when you will hold your children in your arms as well. Thank you for sharing these thoughts!