Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Little Zekers is 2!!!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do but I thought I'd start with the most exciting first.

As hard as it may be to believe, it's been 2 years since our little Zeke made his sudden arrival into our lives. He's turned into quite the little man and keeps us laughing and on our toes. Needless to say we are still 100% head over heels about him and we've had fun ringing in the "terrific twos" with him.
Of course when you're 2 you take as many parties as you can get and well....he's having 3!!! First we celebrated in California with Nana and Papa and the westcoast Wartas. On Monday (his actual Bday) we celebrated with mommy, daddy and Uncle Cody who was visiting. This Saturday we'll celebrate with daycare and church friends as well as the Proudfoot fam. He's really gotten into this whole presents thing and I'm already nervous about the next party we go to that is not for him :( Here's a few pics, enjoy!!!







For more pics of the CA party check out my parents' blog to the right.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late bday to Zeke! I love the picture of him with all the cupcakes!

Marj said...

I have to agree with Shawna. Zeke and the cupcakes is adorable. It makes you wonder what he's thinking....are these all mine?!

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Happy birthday, Zeke! I can't believe you're two already! BIG BOY!!!

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

I still remember the day Zeke was born...waiting to find out if he was going to be a boy or a girl...and you were finally going to be parents! What an emotional day that was and I was not even there!

What a blessing Zeke is and how blessed he is to have you as parents!

Love, Us

P.S. Your visit was way too short! I know these people that have a house in Gridley for rent :)

Loren and Kathy said...

Sooo glad we got to celebrate Zeke's birthday in California!! Love the pictur with his cupcakes!

Brian and Angela said...

It's hard to believe just how fast two years have gone by. It was great to see all of you again and to share in Zeke's party. Who says we can only have one party? Live it up Zeke!