The other day Joe was filming Zeke and we decided to show him his picture on the camera. As you can see he loved it! Don't forget to pause the music player.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
The other day Joe was filming Zeke and we decided to show him his picture on the camera. As you can see he loved it! Don't forget to pause the music player.
Posted by Proudfoot Family at 6:38 PM
5 comments:
Yep, that's Zeke! Love it and I especially love hearing his sweet voice. Claire enjoyed watching too!
We all just loved the video. We are so lucky to have the opportunity to watch Zeke grow up from across the world. Keep the videos & pictures coming. We love you all so very much.
That was so precious. I just love the reactions to new things.
SOOO sweet. It makes me miss the three of you that much more. LOVE YOU ZEKE!
Ok, after that this Nana needs another visit! Luv you tons Zeke. Thanks mom for keeping us up to date!
Luv,
Nana Warta
Post a Comment