I have had a super fun Valentine's weekend...
It started on Thursday night when mommy helped me make cupcakes for my daycare girlfriends and grma and papa.

Of course licking the beater was my favorite part!
Nana bought me this super cool Valentine's t shirt which I wore proudly today.
I stayed with grma and papa last night and let mommy and daddy have a night to themselves.



4 comments:
Way to go Zeke. I'm glad you treated mommy and daddy so nicely on Valentines Day! Nana & Papa love you, can't wait to see you again soon!
Luv
Nana Warta
SO cute. Zeke is growing up so fast and he looks like he is a lot of fun! He has a great smile! Happy Valentine's Day!
Zekers, you are the hopeless romantic. Those young ladies better watch out, he sure knows how to woo a girl. So sweet!!
I just love to see your guys' smiles; they are so warm. There is so much love in your faces. Oh, how I miss being with you guys. Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO, Aunt Angie
Post a Comment