We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It wasn't quite as slow as I thought it would be but we had a great time making memories together.
On Wednesday Zeke helped me make sugar cookies.
This is Zeke on a sugar high :)
Since our family Thanksgiving wasn't til 5 we enjoyed breakfast together Thursday morning.

I know Halloween was a month ago, but, I use a pumpkin for a special Thanskgiving recipe. Zeke and Joe had way too much fun carving the pumpkin for me.


Our little cowboy watching the Macy's Parade.

Grandma Proudfoot has brand new puppies.
I know Halloween was a month ago, but, I use a pumpkin for a special Thanskgiving recipe. Zeke and Joe had way too much fun carving the pumpkin for me.
Our little cowboy watching the Macy's Parade.
Grandma Proudfoot has brand new puppies.



5 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Sarah, Joe & Zeke! Looks like a wonderful weekend! Your family picture at the end is gorgeous! :)
Miss you!
Sarah
LOVE the head amidst the blanket covered stroller. Awwww... the cold weather....
Glad my kids aren't the only ones that goes nuts when they've had to much sugar! Just the other day Tim mentioned that Claire was in a really good mood and I had to remind him that she had just picked all the chocolate and peanut butter chips out of the trail mix! Looks like a great weekend, even if it was busy! :)
Great family picture of you guys. I have to say, I sure was missing those yams or sweet potatoes that you bake in the pumpkin. I 'll have to get the recipe from you. What a great way to make memories. The holidays will be so much fun for you guys this year.
I adore the picture of zeke on his sugar high! It makes me happy and sad at the same time.. he is getting so big! We can't wait to visit soon hopefully.. so glad you had a great thanksgiving!
Post a Comment