Thursday, December 18, 2008

Special Guests


We had the wonderful privilege of hosting Zeke's birthmother and son this week. They have been visiting with out of state family and were able to stay one night with us on their way home. As an adoptive mom I can't say what a blessing it is to witness firsthand the love she has for Zeke. Each time I am reminded of her unselfishness and am challenged to live up to her legacy. She is a remarkable woman.

4 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

What a beautiful family :) I'm so happy that you had the opportunity to spend time together...that is more special than most people will ever understand.

Brian and Angela said...

A very special Christmas blessing.
Thanks for sharing.
Angela

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

WOW! What a special time for all of you! Merry Christmas guys!

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Merry Christmas Proudfoot Family! We love you!