"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Every time I come to your blog I am reminded of God's goodness! I hope you are all doing well. My parents are visiting so we are still in holiday mode...when things get back to normal I'll give you a call. Talk to you soon!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I hope you had a great first Christmas with Zeke!
Zeke is just adorable and getting getting sooo big. Can't wait to see you guys!
Joe and Sarah...We are so excited for you! What a little blessing! Many more memories to make in the year to come!
Every time I come to your blog I am reminded of God's goodness! I hope you are all doing well. My parents are visiting so we are still in holiday mode...when things get back to normal I'll give you a call. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment