"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
These pictures are absoutly adorable! Zeke's getting so big! Have a great first Christmas with Zeke!!
Yeah! I Thanks for sharing these! Zeke is a doll! I love the picture with the choo-choo! So sweet! Love, Sarah H.
I have to agree with Kelsey, Zeke is getting so big. What a handsome boy! I better get one of those pics!
He is changing so much! What a sweetie.
I just love Zeke laughing at the Choo-Choo train. That look is priceless! I can't wait to babysit him tom.
_Miss you guys! Still wanting to catch up with you next week!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These pictures are absoutly adorable! Zeke's getting so big! Have a great first Christmas with Zeke!!
Yeah! I Thanks for sharing these! Zeke is a doll! I love the picture with the choo-choo! So sweet!
Love, Sarah H.
I have to agree with Kelsey, Zeke is getting so big. What a handsome boy! I better get one of those pics!
He is changing so much! What a sweetie.
I just love Zeke laughing at the Choo-Choo train. That look is priceless! I can't wait to babysit him tom.
_Miss you guys! Still wanting to catch up with you next week!
Post a Comment