Zeke and daddy in the airport. Zeke did wonderful on the flight!
Mya has really enjoyed visiting with Uncle Joe and Zeke. I think I'm just an extra:)
**Sorry, we're still working on the pictures of Zeke and Emily.
We'll have to include them on a future post.**



9 comments:
I am so impressed that you would blog on vacation :) Hope you guys are having a great time. See ya when you get back.
Joe its is good to see that your brother is proud enough of his team to dress his son in their clothes. What happened to the west coast's biggest nut?
(FROM THE NUTHOUSE)
Josh
Thanks for posting some pics of Zeke with his cousins! Hope you guys are having a great time...good to hear that Zeke did well on the flight over :)
~Shawna
Love the pictures. Wish I could have been there when Mya saw Uncle Joe!! Yes Sarah, the girls in Mya's life are extra's....it's the men in her life that count! Glad all is going well, get some rest too! Give Zeke a hug, can't wait to see him!
Love
Mom, Grammama Warta
Hey guys!! I hope you are having tons of fun.. it sure looks like it! Sorry sar about mya.. we’ve always known she prefers the boys.. don’t let it get to ya too much. haha. Can’t wait to see you guys.. Kate’s jealous you guys saw the ring before her.. we are all very excited and can’t wait to get to planning.. we have some serious shopping to do!! Be safe, see you soon!
haha p.s. that last comment was ash. :]
I have missed you guys. Thanks for blogging so recently. Love all the photos of Zeke with his cousins. Mya seems so happy to have you guys there. She is beaming in every photo I have seen. Give Zeke a hug for me.
See you soon!
Angela
Hi guys looks like you are having a wonderful time. I am happy to hear that Zeke did so well on the plane. We will pray the return flight goes well too!
Meredith
Post a Comment